Use the links below to jump to specific information concerning our privacy practices. As a fetish social networking application, the Tlmyrs App collects and shares sensitive information concerning its members including their sexual preferences, orientation and location. This policy also explains how you can control your personal information.
What We Collect
We collect personal data and non-personal data about you. "Personal Data" means any data that allows someone to identify or contact you.
- Account Credentials. We require you to provide an email address and password to use the Tlmyrs App or other Tlmyrs Services. In the future, we may also ask you to provide your phone number for account authentication purposes.
- Device Information. We collect certain software and hardware information about your Device. For example, we collect an ID that is unique to the device or browser on which you install and/or access the Tlmyrs Services ("Device ID" and "Device," respectively).
- Location and Distance Information. When you use the Tlmyrs App, we will collect your location to determine your distance from other users ("Distance Information") through the GPS, Wi-Fi, and/or cellular technology in your Device. Your last known location may be stored for the purpose of calculating Distance Information between you and other users.
- Messages. When you send a message (which could include text, photos, location, or video) to other users of the Tlmyrs Services, we may retain the message as necessary under applicable law.
- Profile Information. We collect Personal Data from you. For example, in the Tlmyrs App, we collect information that you voluntarily provide, such as your display name, relationship status, ethnicity, age or date of birth, geo-location data, email address, password for the Tlmyrs Services, height, weight, social network link, "About Me," "Favorites," "Blocks," "Groups" "Preferences" and any other information that you add to your profile on the Tlmyrs App or that is generated through your use of the TlmyrsServices. You also have the option to provide information concerning health characteristics, such as your HIV status or Last Tested Date. Remember that if you choose to include information in your Tlmyrs community profile, that information will become public to other Tlmyrs users. As a result, you should carefully consider what information to include in your profile.
- HIV Status. At the recommendation of HIV prevention experts and the community of Tlmyrs users, we give you the option of publishing your health characteristics, such as your HIV status, in your Tlmyrs community profile. Remember that if you choose to include information in your profile, that information will become public to other users of the Tlmyrs App. As a result, you should carefully consider whether you want to disclose your HIV status. We do not share HIV status with any third party service advertisers or third party service providers other than companies that host data on our behalf (e.g., Amazon Cloud). In addition, we do not use HIV status for advertising purposes and do not share this information with advertisers.
- Purchases. We collect information necessary to complete purchases. This includes, among other things, your name, credit card information, billing information, address, telephone number, and email address.
Note that our third party service providers may provide certain information to us (e.g., your name, phone number, partial credit card number, and email address).
- Feedback/Support. If you provide us feedback or contact us for support we will collect your name and e-mail address and possibly other Personal Data, as well as any other content that you send to us in order to reply and address any issue. If you contact us for support, we may also collect and retain certain technical diagnostic data, such as your phone model.
- Mailing List. When you sign up for the Tlmyrs Services, we collect your email address to send you Tlmyrs news, Tlmyrs Services updates, the latest information on products and services, and third party offers.
- Partner Promotion. We collect information that you provide as part of a Partner Promotion (defined below).
- Third Party Platforms. If you use or connect to the Tlmyrs Site or download the Tlmyrs Services through a third party platform, such as Facebook, you allow us to access and/or collect certain information from your third party platform profile/account. We may also access information contained in cookies placed on your Device by the third party platform. Note that we do not intend to share this information with the third party platform for their use.
- Third Party Tracking. We do not intend to have advertisers. We will make security our main priority, that way your information will be protect and no use of third party or other tracking technology which may collect information about you within the Tlmyrs Services. We do not control use of these tracking technologies. We prohibit them from tracking or monitoring any information we consider valuable for you to trust us.
How We Use Your Information
In addition to the uses described above, we use your Personal Data in the following ways:
- Identify You. To identify you as a user on the Tlmyrs Services.
- Provide Products and Services. To provide the content, products and services you request, including the Tlmyrs Services.
- Improve Services. To improve the Tlmyrs Services.
- Communicate with you. To respond to your inquiries related to support, employment opportunities, or other requests, and to send Promotional Emails to those users that request or authorize them.
- Partner Promotions. To conduct a Partner Promotion that you request.
- Marketing and Advertising. For marketing and promotional purposes, including to inform you of products, services or offers of Tlmyrs, our related companies or business partners that may be of interest to you. Marketing and advertising material provided by Tlmyrs may appear within our App, on our website, on Apps owned by third parties, or on websites controlled by third parties. The marketing and advertising may relate to Tlmyrs’s products or services, or may relate to the products or services of companies that have asked us to advertise to you.
- Administration. For internal administrative purposes, as well as to administer or manage our relationship with you, including to communicate with you regarding your use of Tlmyrs Services.
- Employment. If you apply for employment with Tlmyrs or currently work for Tlmyrs, to manage your employment application, assess your qualifications, and manage your employment with us (applies solely to the Tlmyrs Site).
Where We Share
In addition to the specific situations discussed above, we disclose Personal Data in the following situations:
- User Profiles. The Tlmyrs App is a social networking platform that is designed to allow users to share information. When you use the Tlmyrs App, your Profile Information is public, and other users of the Tlmyrs App can see your Profile Information, Content you created and other Personal Data (including sensitive personal data) posted by you. For example, other users can search for you, search for your profile characteristics, or see you listed as being in their vicinity. Do not include information in your profile that you want to keep private. For example, if you do not want your HIV status to be known, you should not include that information in your Tlmyrs profile. While the Tlmyrs App permits you to make certain items (e.g., Profile Information, preferences, opinions of other users, or other information) non-public, sophisticated users who use the Tlmyrs App in an unauthorized manner may nevertheless be able to obtain this information and may be able to determine your username identity.
- Distance Information. The Tlmyrs App is designed to allow users to show Distance Information. As a result, Distance Information is not public, unless you allowed it, and other users of the Tlmyrs App can see your Distance Information (including how many feet or meters you are from them). Tlmyrs App users can use the search feature in the Tlmyrs App to search for other users by distance or in a particular geographic vicinity. Your Distance Information will be used for these searches. Sophisticated users who use the Tlmyrs App in an unauthorized manner, or other users who change their location while you remain in the same location, may use this information to determine your exact location and may be able to determine your user identity. Please note: even if you choose to hide your Distance Information, the Tlmyrs App will continue to sort and display your profile based on your relative distance from other users, so your Distance Information may still be approximated by other users. Thus, even if you choose to hide your Distance Information, others may nevertheless be able to determine your location.
- Other Disclosures With Your Consent. We may explicitly ask if you would like us to share your information with other third parties who are not described elsewhere in this policy. For example, we may ask you if you would like to back-up your account, or the information stored within your local device, to a third party back-up service such as Apple or Google cloud backup.
- Other Disclosures. Tlmyrs may disclose Personal Data in response to subpoenas, warrants, or court orders, or in connection with any legal process, or to comply with relevant laws; to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; if we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of person or property, violation of our policies, or as otherwise required by law.
You can make the following choices regarding your Personal Data:
- Promotional Emails. You may choose during the registration process to provide us with your email address for the purpose of allowing us to send free newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to Tlmyrs and/or the Tlmyrs Services, as well as targeted offers from third parties. You can stop receiving promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in e-mails that you receive. If you decide not to receive promotional emails, we may still send you service related communications, and our applications may deliver notifications directly to your mobile device in the Tlmyrs App.
- Behavioral Advertising On Websites. Our websites may participate in third party behavioral advertising. This means that a third party may use technology (e.g., a cookie) to collect information about your use of our websites so that they can provide advertising about products and services tailored to your interests. That advertising may appear either on our website, or on other websites not operated by Tlmyrs. If you do not want third parties who collect information about your use of our website or our applications, or your affiliation to Tlmyrs, to tailor any of the advertising that you see, you can opt-out at the Digital Advertising Alliance in the US, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada, or the European Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe.
- Behavioral Advertising Within The Tlmyrs App. If you are using the Tlmyrs Services on an Apple iOS device, you can opt out of behavioral targeting by going into Settings > Privacy > Advertising on your iOS device, or visiting Apple’s website for more information. To opt out on an Android device, open the "Google Settings", click on "Ads" and enable "Opt out of interest based ads."
- Effect Of Opting Out Of Behavioral Advertising. Please note that opting-out of behavioral advertising does not mean that you will not receive advertising while using the Tlmyrs Services. It will, however, exclude you from interest-based advertising conducted through participating networks, as provided by their policies and choice mechanisms.
- Changes To Your Personal Data. Tlmyrs relies on you to update and correct your Personal Data. You can modify or delete your profile within the Tlmyrs Services. Please note that Tlmyrs may keep historical information and content in our backup files and archives as permitted by law and to the extent we anticipate that the information may be required in connection with the original purpose of the collection, or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
- Access To Your Personal Data. If required by law, upon request, Tlmyrs will grant a user reasonable access to the Personal Data that Tlmyrs holds about the user. All requests must be in accordance with the applicable Terms and Conditions of Service and be directed to the contact in the "Contact Information" section of the Tlmyrs Services.
How We Protect Personal Information
Tlmyrs takes steps to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. That said, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is fully secure, and Tlmyrs cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data. In the event that we are required by law to inform you of any unauthorized access to your Personal Data, we may notify you electronically, in writing, or by telephone, if permitted to do so by law.
The following additional information relates to our privacy practices:
- Permissible Age. The Tlmyrs Services are intended for users 18 years of age and older only (twenty-one (21) years of age in places where eighteen (18) years is not the age of majority). We do not intentionally gather Personal Data about visitors who are under the age of majority. If you are aware that a child or minor has submitted Personal Data on the Tlmyrs Services, please contact us using the information provided below so that we can take appropriate action.
- Transmission Of Data To Other Countries. Your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding Personal Data may be less stringent than the laws in your country. Therefore, in some circumstances, you might be left without a legal remedy in the event of a privacy breach. By submitting your Personal Data, you agree to this transfer, storage and/or processing, including all associated risks.
- [email protected]
- Mailing Address:
- AB Datatech LTD
- 36B Bromar Rd
- SE5 8DL
- London, UK.
- Attn: Irving Olvera
For GDPR-related inquiries, you may contact Jimena Santoyo, Tlmyrs Operation Officer:
Tlmyrs will also initiate an investigation if you contact us with a complaint against our privacy practices or a concern that our practices do not conform to the requirements in your jurisdiction. We will attempt, where practical, to ensure ongoing compliance with any legal obligations.
Effective Date: January 2019, or user acceptance